Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have Costco here too, but you need a MasterCard to pay and I don't have one...it's a bummer as it's waaaay cheaper than a regular gas station. Like 20 cents cheaper for high octane...

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
At least you don't have to fight the vapor collector things on the pump like we have here.
Our pumps are not that complicated.
I just use the branded gas co card,
Shell or 76/66/Conoco.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fipenna, kind of...the caretaker at the building said the owner moved and is trying to find contact info(he forgot the guy's name) so told me to come back next week and hopefully he would have a name/number for me.

Fingers crossed! I found a frame online for $200 with a title too, so there is a chance it will live again...

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
Tried pumping gas in Oregon?
I have, but I don’t remember it being harder than Washington.
The things I don’t like when I fill the car get really irritating on a motorcycle due to the size of the tank. No I don’t want air miles or a car wash or 10% off a chocolate bar etc.

·
Still needs a life.
12,543 Posts
I have, but I don’t remember it being harder than Washington.
The things I don’t like when I fill the car get really irritating on a motorcycle due to the size of the tank. No I don’t want air miles or a car wash or 10% off a chocolate bar etc.
Oregon does not allow self service for cars. Most stations will let motorcyclists pump their own gas, but you have tio wait for the attendant to come out and run your credit card through the slot to activate the pump.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts