Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!!!
I just bought a Dynojet power commander for my '99 SS. I'm pretty decent with a wrench, but I am having trouble figuring this thing out - how it hooks up and where's a good place to put it. Can I get some advice on how I would install it? A picture of one installed would be really handy, if anyone has one.

·
Registered
970 Posts
On the SS series the PC3 is pretty much a plug and play, no splicing or "come back clips" need to be used. We would recommend just under the seat, the wires are long enough. Last would be to get a good map in there. There are no canned maps really worth using. Each bike is different and will respond differently. We like to encourage dual maps which would require tapping in a point on each exhaust that would be used to read the output of each cylinder separately. We are putting together some "performance tuning specials" that I am sure we could offer you as well. In case you are not aware we have a top level Dyno center here at the store and the expertise to do it right! Let us know if we can be of more help.

Help!!!
I just bought a Dynojet power commander for my '99 SS. I'm pretty decent with a wrench, but I am having trouble figuring this thing out - how it hooks up and where's a good place to put it. Can I get some advice on how I would install it? A picture of one installed would be really handy, if anyone has one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts