Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, everyone. Need some help or professional suggestions from you.

Here is the thing, I recently got a PCB board from an old monster’s dash. It’s from a crashed bike, so I’m thinking that finally I have the chance to try to decrypt the eeprom. I only got this dash w/o code card, w/o keys. So it’s a pure study for me. But after I bought the CH341A from China, installed the drivers/mini programmer for my laptop, retrieved the code from eeprom 24C02 as you can see in the photo…….I just can’t understand the codes and definitions as it shows, can anyone make some suggestions?

I like to know the where the code of immobilizer, three keys, mileage embedded in it. Thanks.

Rectangle Azure Font Parallel Pattern
Passive circuit component Circuit component Microcontroller Electronic instrument Hardware programmer

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi,

There are several free hex tools on the internet that would make reading the information easier for you. I guess immo code is 00130.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

There are several free hex tools on the internet that would make reading the information easier for you. I guess immo code is 00130.
Hi, Andreaz
Can you introduce
Hi,

Hi, Andreaz

Can you recommend that one you are using? Need extra drivers for the programmer?

BTW, I think the address for old monster M1000/620 is total different from the address for 1198/1098/848’s 24C16.

·
Registered
85 Posts
so...
the double chars/signs are Bytes in hex notation. hex is base16, 0x means the following is hex in written notation.
0x00 is 0, 0xFF is 255.
that's all.
mark a byte, overwrite it and export.
the goto menu at the left will show you the current address aka position

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, everyone. Need some help or professional suggestions from you.

Here is the thing, I recently got a PCB board from an old monster’s dash. It’s from a crashed bike, so I’m thinking that finally I have the chance to try to decrypt the eeprom. I only got this dash w/o code card, w/o keys. So it’s a pure study for me. But after I bought the CH341A from China, installed the drivers/mini programmer for my laptop, retrieved the code from eeprom 24C02 as you can see in the photo…….I just can’t understand the codes and definitions as it shows, can anyone make some suggestions?

I like to know the where the code of immobilizer, three keys, mileage embedded in it. Thanks.

View attachment 1042738 View attachment 1042739
I think the immo code is 42143

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi, achilleasds
Can you make the sections with color in the source code. Or is there any possible that we can get some information from Carmo in UK , or orange 5?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts