Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 06 ST3 I added a 12V lead for my heated clothing, and in the process messed up the Instrument display from Eng. to Metric. Does anyone know how to get it back? I was out today and noticed it for the first time, and wouldnt you know I got trailed by officer friendly and there I am trying to guess what 55 miles an hour is in KM, now I didnt get pulled over, but was sweating it. Any help is appreciated, my manual is at home and im presently well, touring. I can get the display to do everything but convert back, its funny because I found out when I left my house a few miles away into my trip, I was like "why does 35 MPH seem so slow today" cause its KPH dah!

·
Registered
523 Posts
See the owner's manual. Page 22 in the '05 ST3 version I have. Section is titled "Special selection function: vehicle model and unit of measurement".
Bill W.

·
Still needs a life.
12,619 Posts
Keep it metric. When you are doing 60mph the speedo will read 100 and you will feel you are going very fast.

·
Registered
244 Posts
G'day Bill...

Wish that was true!!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Special selection function: vehicle model and unit of measurement

hold down buttons (A) and (B) and turn ignition switch from OFF to ON to force thesystem and change these parameters.

The display shows vehicle model and version in flashing mode.
Press button (B) to display in sequence all possible settings.

To save the setting chosen hold down button (A) for at least 5
seconds, until OFF is displayed, then turn the key to OFF.

Enjoy your trip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts