Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Sorry to say this, but I don't think you have any chance in hell of hitting 286 posts with this thread, MH. :rolleyes:

Speaking of posts, you have 1,336 to your credit as of this writing. Do you know what you can get in the classified section with that many!?!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Speaking of posts, you have 1,336 to your credit as of this writing. Do you know what you can get in the classified section with that many!?!
One more and he's 1337! Yes, I'm a nerd...

·
I have a button.. BITCHES!
8,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to say this, but I don't think you have any chance in hell of hitting 286 posts with this thread, MH. :rolleyes:

Pff. This thread could beat that other no problemo. I could just start changing the subject matter so many times it would confuse the hell out of everyone.

For instance, I could ask about the varying different colors of baby poop, and someone would respond.

Well?

·
Banned
2,916 Posts
yellow is the fastest, isn't it ?

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Some people have a lot of nerve...

Actually it was the 1974 Green Frame 350 Ducati Condor which was done for the Swiss army that saved the company.

Informed word has it that it won more Swiss intra service ( uh, that would be the Swiss army and the Swiss navy, lads ) championships than all of the factory 999's. And besides...you can't mount your rifle on a 999. Or an 800SS for that matter.

·
Still needs a life.
12,619 Posts
Actually it was the 1974 Green Frame 350 Ducati Condor which was done for the Swiss army that saved the company.

Informed word has it that it won more Swiss intra service ( uh, that would be the Swiss army and the Swiss navy, lads ) championships than all of the factory 999's. And besides...you can't mount your rifle on a 999. Or an 800SS for that matter.
Where are the ships of the Swiss navy based, Lake Geneva?

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Where are the ships of the Swiss navy based, Lake Geneva?
Not quite. The submarine fleet is stationed there of course, but the surface navy is, uh.......I'll get back to you on that one Bill. (Not that you asked, but the Swiss Air Force was in Switzerland. However they took a wrong turn and overflew Italy, but should return within the minute ! )

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
for all the fancy models......like ahem harley's 883 sportless , the 600 monsters are the best selling duc's around , selling a base model that people can get into and then up-grade from there - so it could be said that the 800ss is the second bike to save ducati :D

·
8,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
for all the fancy models......like ahem harley's 883 sportless , the 600 monsters are the best selling duc's around , selling a base model that people can get into and then up-grade from there - so it could be said that the 800ss is the second bike to save ducati :D
Me: I....uh..............Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff..........hang on.......

·
8,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
.........ready?...............fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff............BROWMP!....................ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.......................................

I just hyperventilated and slammed my face into the keybord.

·
Banned
2,916 Posts
I just hyperventilated and slammed my face into the keybord.
tell him your fancy injected SS800 will eat his carbed 900 for breakfast,
that should do it then.

:cool: ;)

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
hehehehe except my bike has stax more pro....err...character...than his souless imitation :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts