Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, in my continuing quest for a 748 i've found one with a broken headlight lens. How much does a replacement lens cost? Are both sides connected or is it all one unit? I did try a search in the parts classifieds, but I could not answer my question Thanks.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Hi guys, in my continuing quest for a 748 i've found one with a broken headlight lens. How much does a replacement lens cost? Are both sides connected or is it all one unit? I did try a search in the parts classifieds, but I could not answer my question Thanks.
I had an issue involving the headlamp on my 748. The second day I owned it a bolt from a truck busted out the lense... I recommend Gotham Cycles. That is who I turned to. Be prepared. They're not cheap-anywhere.

http://www.gothamcycles.com/servlet/the-651/Ducati-Headlights-cln--748-dsh-998-SUPERBIKE/Detail

Depending on the side, perhaps you could continue to find a broken one and switch out the lenses. They are RTVed to the housing. You must be careful though. That is... if you decide to get this bike...

·
Registered
253 Posts
If it helps to ease the pain each headlight on my Honda is over $400, through an online dealer site.

Rough, really rough for what it is. I am sure you can find a decent condition used one, but may take some time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts