Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys...
I am planning my eurotrip and unfortunatelly it seems i lost the second black key...

I have a ducati key code card...but i thought i also had a red key with the bike.........

Does the red key exist or i remember the red key from my kawasaki and i just search for it in vain???

Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohhhh boy...
I lost so many hours searching for this stupid imaginery red key....

Thanks man....

Anyone else got any key just to make me crazy????? :)

Stay tuned for the trip man ill open a new thread :)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So i guess there was no red key in the first place!! Thx guys!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Weird. Mine came with a few exposed wires that I touch together to start it. Hasn't failed me yet!

·
Registered
13 Posts
The 'red' key has a black head but is delivered with a red rubberized sleeve that covers the key blade. Without the sleeve it looks identical to the other one. Apparently you need that key to have copies made iirc - could be wrong on this point though. I have a mate who works at a dealer, I'll ask him to clarify.

'tiK.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks man...i really appreciate that...i have them all...the nlack with red sleave and the card!!! Thank you all!!!

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
The 'red' key has a black head but is delivered with a red rubberized sleeve that covers the key blade. Without the sleeve it looks identical to the other one. Apparently you need that key to have copies made iirc - could be wrong on this point though. I have a mate who works at a dealer, I'll ask him to clarify.

'tiK.
Both keys are the same. The red sleeve is to prevent scratches.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts