Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Florida DMV is giving me a hassle with my new (to me) Hypermotard. I won't get into all of the legalities, bureaucracy, or minutia because I might lose my cool again. I just need to know one little detail... How many digits does the odometer display on a 2008 Hypermotard 1100 S? is it 5 or 6 digits?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I listed mine as a 6 digit odometer when I titled it, in Florida, last month. Got the title back in the mail a week or so later.

Off topic, hit me up if you want to go riding sometime, I'm just south of you in Bradenton.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quick update. I went to the DMV downtown, which is way less crowded, and was able to register the bike. No hassle this time around!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Off topic, hit me up if you want to go riding sometime, I'm just south of you in Bradenton.

Ever make it down to Venice or Myakka chicken stand ??? Im out there at times . unfortunately sold my Hyper SP ,BUT have the new aprilia tuono v4 1100 and a KTM 690 duke . Will be back to ducati soon with another Hyper SP Added to the Museum !!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ever make it down to Venice or Myakka chicken stand ??? Im out there at times . unfortunately sold my Hyper SP ,BUT have the new aprilia tuono v4 1100 and a KTM 690 duke . Will be back to ducati soon with another Hyper SP Added to the Museum !!
I've been out to the chicken stand a few times, I don;t make it down to Venice very often (I already go to S. Sarasota 5 days/wk for work) but we could meet up somewhere in the middle and ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts