Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how many 848 evo corse se's were produced in 2012. And also 2013. I found an advertisement for a 2012 on craigslist claiming there were 1500 made. I googled it and couldnt find anything on it

Sent from my SM-J327R7 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Does anyone know how many 848 evo corse se's were produced in 2012. And also 2013. I found an advertisement for a 2012 on craigslist claiming there were 1500 made. I googled it and couldnt find anything on it

I must have a more powerful Google... :)

From another Ducati forum:

Just for giggles I emailed Ducati and queried about the number of Corse SE's that were sold in the US (having seen very few others in person). Today I received an answer and the numbers really surprised me (especially since these numbers are global). The email is as follows:

"With reference to your request, the number of 848 evo Corse SE produced worldwide in 2012/13 are 2,334; 1547 produced in 2012 and 787 in 2013.

I remain at your disposal.

Kindest regards and happy new year,
Sofia

Customer Service
Ducati Motor Holding Spa
Borgo Panigale – Italy"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I must have a more powerful Google... :)

From another Ducati forum:

Just for giggles I emailed Ducati and queried about the number of Corse SE's that were sold in the US (having seen very few others in person). Today I received an answer and the numbers really surprised me (especially since these numbers are global). The email is as follows:

"With reference to your request, the number of 848 evo Corse SE produced worldwide in 2012/13 are 2,334; 1547 produced in 2012 and 787 in 2013.

I remain at your disposal.

Kindest regards and happy new year,
Sofia

Customer Service
Ducati Motor Holding Spa
Borgo Panigale – Italy"
Awesome info! Thanks! And i actually used startpage.com instead of google i believe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts