Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
What I would like to know is how many are left? Also, how many in Australia? Ian Falloon has a register for them but not everyone would be on it. If you can find one buy it now as they are almost out of reach. They are in fact rarer than the Greenframe and I'll probably cop a blast for what follows, but I think they are the nicest of the sporting bevels.
Ian

·
Registered
540 Posts
Congrats!!
What is it like? The one that I have now has been in my possession since 1995 and I bought one when they first came out in '75. They(Ducatis in general) certainly weren't as popular back then and I generally copped heaps when something went wrong with it. Warranty was 3 months or 3000Kms. I hope it is a good one!
Ian

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ian from the pictures it looks great as it has just had a complete resto I have been after one for a while and will be one of the bikes that will remain with me for a long while.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes mate missing the old bike so it was about time to get another have been looking for a 75 for a while. How far off is your bike from being finished?

·
Registered
14 Posts
What I would like to know is how many are left? Also, how many in Australia? Ian Falloon has a register for them but not everyone would be on it. If you can find one buy it now as they are almost out of reach. They are in fact rarer than the Greenframe and I'll probably cop a blast for what follows, but I think they are the nicest of the sporting bevels.
Ian
My 75 is not on the register. I wonder if there are more of the 750 green frames left.
Thats a fine looking bike Wilson.

·
Registered
540 Posts
There seems to be a pretty solid Ducati community down there. I am likely to be down that way in December for a few days. If possible I would like to get a few ideas on what to see and may be catch up with a few of you.
Ian

·
Registered
540 Posts
Steve,
Not sure, I have been getting rid of everything I don't need and most has been Laverda related. I did sell some single parts but very little twin stuff. I have only a few twin parts left.
Ian

·
Registered
242 Posts
yea maybe not-thought macduc111 might be you--have seen ur lav 1000-lusted after one of those in 75/76--but ended up gettin the 76ss-preferred the 3c-wire wheeled job--to what we called back in the day
the "mickey mouse" laverda-but saying that-cant say i know much about em
if u remember--75-77 was when mag wheels arrived on bikes---most hated em------bah humbug-new tecnology---but i just like the look of spokes--and other 70's stuff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts