Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I don't buy $3,000 exhausts or $4,000 wheels.
Every bike I have owned came with wheels and pipes.
I think about how I don't want any more debt, and how I don't want to work until I keel over and die on the job.
I want to retire and have more time for riding. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
As Fly said, you can’t take the $$$ with ya. So,why,not enjoy the ride. U live once in THIS lifetime. Cheers.

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
I think about how I don't want any more debt, and how I don't want to work until I keel over and die on the job.
I’m with you on that mate. I saw a video one time, the guy saying if he had any regrets it was all the money he wasted on pipes, got into advanced rider training instead. The bling goes for pennies on the dollar, the skills last for life.
To the OP, the cheapest Duc is usually the most expensive.

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Reactions: Kalyx

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
Cheapest part about a Ducati is buying it....only gets more expensive from there on out.

·
Bon Vivant
10,833 Posts
hell M4L dont waste money on water, soap or rags either... :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
... Every bike I have owned came with wheels and pipes.
... pfft ... silly boy ... you can't ride a motorcycle if it doesn't have wheels, and maybe pipes even .... shees ... everyone knows that.

I think about how I don't want any more debt, and how I don't want to work until I keel over and die on the job....
.. dot dot dot .... right there with ya .. I absolutely abhor owing money and debt. Actually other than emergency expenses (medical and the like) I couldn't get a loan anyway .... I don't have a job. I don't even qualify for assistance ... I'm not dead enough yet.

·
Premium Member
5,337 Posts
I just say to myself "Fuck it,life is short and this makes me happy." And then I blissfully left click on the "buy it now' button. 😁
Bingo!

I can always deal with the wife after the fact... easier to get forgiveness than permission.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts