Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm really resisting the urge to post what I'm really thinking here...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kind of a dumb idea, no :think:? Another way to get people to hate motorcyclists.
If I had a 999R then it'd absolutely be a dumb idea. Those valves are tax.

My guess is Doc's Duc is not so willing to appear a killjoy as you are to appear a moron. There, that's what I think :)
:D

Nobody has yet answered my original question.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Broken mirror...

You haven't answered my question either!!!! You want the mirror or not??? :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
You haven't answered my question either!!!! You want the mirror or not??? :D
My apologies—I've bene terrifically busy at work. Let me get back to you this evening. My lovely SS is away while I'm writing about this puppy:

Also... why are there so many pedestrians on a Ducati forum.? :confused:

Walk on over to the Puma forums:

http://www.ducati.ms/forums/59-puma/

·
Registered
222 Posts
Well, after that last post, I guess you deserve whatever comes your way here... :rolleyes: LOL

My guess is Doc's Duc is less willing to appear a killjoy as you are to appear a moron. There, that's what I think :)
:yeah:

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Well... my opinion, those guys are idoits...

They are your valves you can bend them, ding em or blow them off... it is your bike do with it what you want... just don't do it around me.

Gray

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well... my opinion, those guys are idoits...

They are your valves you can bend them, ding em or blow them off... it is your bike do with it what you want... just don't do it around me.

Gray
Those guys are geniuses, and Fast Bikes is probably the greatest motorcycle magazine. Also, those weren't their valves.

On my SS, I'd never do it.

And of course, I don't normally shoot pedestrians, but when I do, I prefer to shoot my friends.

·
Registered
222 Posts
On my SS, I'd never do it.
Then why does the title of this thread read: How bad is it to shoot pedestrians with my carby SS?

I can't decide if you're serious about the whole thing...or if it's just a joke...or if it was all just meant to get a reaction! ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Those guys are geniuses
That video was brilliant...

This completely embodies the spirit of motorcycling to me. I love how society has made something completely harmless such a big deal... that is completely absurd about the bikers in Mexico.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:D To everyone else, enjoy the rules! :rolleyes: Stop signs, helmet laws, backup cameras, speed cameras, speed limits, etc. I don't have a problem with being safe, but being forced to be a sissy is feeling stifling lately.

I mean heck, we can't even buy Kinder Suprises in the USA any more, too dangerous. I just got back from a week in Thailand, and let me tell you, if you haven't been outside of the USA lately to a sketchy country where anything goes, you're missing out.

mtm_motors, I raise a glass to you. KABOOM!

That video was brilliant...

This completely embodies the spirit of motorcycling to me. I love how society has made something completely harmless such a big deal... that is completely absurd about the bikers in Mexico.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts