Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greetings all,

I am supposed to get my clutch master cylinder this week, and then my 900SS will be ready to ride again. Predicting mid 90s both days this weekend.
Anyone want to go for a ride, if you are not going to WFO for "dyno day" already? Let me know what is going on with your plans.

Fred

·
Registered
189 Posts
I am working in the afternoon, I might be able to do something in the morning, I don't have any plans. I was thinking of going to WFO just to hang out. Money is tight right now, unless I can find me a roommate.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Dude, you ought be down here DFW.....100+ degrees & 85% humidity it's an armpit!! The only time I ride is early ..:crazy:

·
Registered
247 Posts
texas is too damn hot. hell, vegas felt nicer at 110 with 15% humidity.

none the less, my girlfriend has me all lined up for this weekend so i will not be riding saturday or sunday.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hot . . .

The SS rides again! Clutch master cylinder is on and bled. I think we should start early, like 8 a.m. and be done by 11 a.m. One vote for Sunday morning, another vote by CopRob for "a" morning, I can go either morning. Two more days of voting. Friday night we will know what the tally is.

Fred

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yeah, I am up for early, need to work in the afternoon both days. So either one works for me. Any ideas of where to head? flat lands on the east side of the river? I should get a map just to keep at home so I can chart and label where Ive been :crazy:

·
Registered
307 Posts
If we go sunday, I can go to the WFO dyno day on sat. That way, I have enough time to make up a good lie to you guys about how much hp and torque the 996 is putting out.

·
Registered
189 Posts
yeah, but I would ask to see the print off lol

actually that sounds good I wanted to ride over a check out dynoday and just hang out for a few, but doesnt really matter majority rule.

·
Registered
307 Posts
We could do both days. meet up in the am and ride out to wfo sat. Sunday, do our Fred led ride.

Coprob, I am a computer and network guy. I can forge anything. I am not even supposed to be in this country. I am using a cabbage patch doll birth certificate. Oops, I have said tooo much. HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
113 Posts
Oh, oh! Here comes "la migra"! Watch out! :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ok, so it looks like Dyno Day at 9 on Saturday then the Fred Ride on Sunday?

It might only be the Two Robs, No Waiting Show for WFO. They open at 9, so you want to meet at 270 and the Rock Road? Around 830-845? Or is that to early?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yeah sounds good, from 270 errrr North or east whatever its is the St. Charles Rock Road exit, its an off ramp that either goes east or west from the same point. I cant recall what is at the intersection but I know there is some fast food places (tacobell or kfc or crap) to the right hand side, we can met there, around 0845:D

and maybe jeff will be at dynoday too.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hot ride . . .

greetings all,

That sounds like a plan! WFO on Saturday and a 8:30 a.m. departure from the Shell station @ Lindbergh & I-44 on Sunday. We will ride about 2 1/2 hours on Sunday to not get into the heat of the day. See everyone on Sunday for a ride and at WFO "dyno day" on Saturday.

Fred

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hot ride . . .

Hey Gary.

WFO motorsports, 4141 Pontoon Road, Pontoon Beach IL 618.931.3087
according to Jeff's post under "suspension" query a few days ago.

Fred

·
Registered
307 Posts
there is a target store at off the rock road. why dont we meet there. or if anyone has a better spot, speak up. there is also a gas station next to de paul hospital. i think at rock road and mckelvy.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Sorry wasnt more 'spefic, Target works, as you get onto The ROCK and head east it will on your left hand side cant really miss it.

Gary, if you want to go to the Dyno day, just met us around 830 at the Target on St. Charles ROck Road and 270. WFO is a straight shot up 270.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts