I think I like it!

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good! :cool:

What's with all the tranny's? :think:

Out!
I don't know, I guess some people just aren't comfortable in their own skin.:)
Pics were taken at my shop.I'm a rebuilder.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
I don't know, I guess some people just aren't comfortable in their own skin.:)
Pics were taken at my shop.I'm a rebuilder.
tmi for you to "come out" about your sexuality, neil :eek:

the bigger question that those photos raise: when are you going to install the red python skinned seat cover? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tmi for you to "come out" about your sexuality, neil :eek:

the bigger question that those photos raise: when are you going to install the red python skinned seat cover? :rolleyes:
You told me your "friend" in Frisco wouldn't make me one! He wants yours to be "special".:p

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Nice, but now you need to worry about splashing gas during refueling...

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice, but now you need to worry about splashing gas during refueling...
Bill, must you be the proverbial turd in my punchbowl?:D I thought about that when I was filling up after the install.You could still smell the paint curing.Needless to say, I was very careful. We'll see how it holds up.

·
Eat, sleep, play!
1,166 Posts
Maybe get some of the 3m/xpel clear film to put on top to protect the paint from fuel splashes. Also a couple of coats of clear coat should protect it too. I think the red cover looks great with the stick-on tank protector. Nice job.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
neil does not ride that much ... so no need to fill the tank :rolleyes:
Whatever Highway Star!(props to Deep Purple) Of the 4000 mi. on my bike, about 100 were done on the flats.And that was only in order to get to the good stuff.Although I'm not the fastest guy around, there is good news.Your chicken strips will be much tastier once I'm done smokin' you!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Bill, must you be the proverbial turd in my punchbowl?:D I thought about that when I was filling up after the install.You could still smell the paint curing.Needless to say, I was very careful. We'll see how it holds up.
Hey, I'm just looking after your best interests. Heaven knows your parents never did...or perhaps they just gave up after awhile.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts