Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I will be at Hot Italian this Monday evening. I have been assured by Andrea that we will have a great set up to meet, talk and watch the '08 Isle of Man TT Race.
Everyone is welcome. If you are planning on joining me, please let me know as I want to be able to let Andrea how many of us there will be. She will make sure that our group has room and a great seating arraignment.

If you haven't been to Hot Italian, it is located at the corner of 16th & Q in downtown Sacramento. There is motorcycle parking, so do ride your bike.

Hope to see you there!

Desmo Dave

·
Registered
364 Posts
Enjoy, I'll miss seeing you guys!

Hi All,

I will be at Hot Italian this Monday evening. I have been assured by Andrea that we will have a great set up to meet, talk and watch the '08 Isle of Man TT Race.
Everyone is welcome. If you are planning on joining me, please let me know as I want to be able to let Andrea how many of us there will be. She will make sure that our group has room and a great seating arraignment.

If you haven't been to Hot Italian, it is located at the corner of 16th & Q in downtown Sacramento. There is motorcycle parking, so do ride your bike.

Hope to see you there!

Desmo Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts