Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bike is back on the road after the little spill. I ended up replacing more than I wanted to but riding good. In any event. I went to the stock shifters and a new lever from the dealer. The previous guy had aftermarket pegs and I did not like the position. Thing is now the pattern is in reverse (1 is up rest is down) Not really a fan, is there a simple fix? Also I have installed a new clutch, and yoyodine slave the cover is running pretty hot, is this normal, or is the stack height to small (its at 37.8 mm) Photo below of the finished guy.

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
pull the lever off the spine and rotate 180.that will get you in the ballpark on the shift problem.

·
Registered
836 Posts
i also have the GP style shifting on my 900ss, i love it!! so much better for exiting corners etc.

·
Registered
231 Posts
pull the lever off the spine and rotate 180.that will get you in the ballpark on the shift problem.
so this is all we gotta do to make our 900's 1up-5down?

also, to the OP where did you get those mirrors from?

·
Registered
836 Posts
correct aslong as your rod is long enough.....
uptop from memory is pull and having it on the bottom pushes it.
were you asking me bout the mirrors??

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shifting fixed, dry clutch heat from cover?

got it, flipped mine back, if i were a little shorter i prob what have kept it the other way. Just did not feel right. Any idea on the clutch heat? This is coming from the cover over the dry clutch, maybe i should get a open basket then it would not be a problem, just concerned the heat may be a symptom of too small of a clutch pack height, do not want to burn up 2 clutches in one month!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mirrors

if you were referring to mine I got them on ebay, they were under $50 usd, came in 3 days. PM for a link.

·
Registered
322 Posts
don't know about the heat. you can put spacers between the cover and case to vent on the cheap.you may need longer bolts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts