Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after i put my bike back together from cleaning carbs, fixing gas tank and repairing stator i realized that one of my hoses i didnt connect it and i cant find where to reconnect it to. its the one on the top of the vacuum or evap canister (not sure which it is) in the rear right behind the shock anyone know where it goes
thanks

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its not fuel line. the bike runs fine both fuel lines are attached to carbs its a vac or evap line. theres nothing coming out of the line. maybe ill take a pic tomm

·
Registered
438 Posts
Ya that could be for the evap. On my 96 there was two lines for the evap. One going from the evap to air box and another running from the crank case breather to the evap cannister. I removed my and placed a k&n filter on the crank case breather. Plugs for the air box came with the filter.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya that could be for the evap. On my 96 there was two lines for the evap. One going from the evap to air box and another running from the crank case breather to the evap cannister. I removed my and placed a k&n filter on the crank case breather. Plugs for the air box came with the filter.
if you look in the hall of wisdom a lot of guys dont like the k&n filter due to the fact that oil coming out of the crankcase is not directed anywhere so it tends to end up on the rear tire! just a FYI

1 - 9 of 9 Posts