Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
You're gonna love my nuts...
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SpeedyMoto machined engine cases!!! In black!!!

They say 'backordered' but does anyone here have these yet? If so; photos?

Whaddya all think? I'm kinda wondering about the machining marks...look primitive but that could look pretty cool...

·
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jeez Charlie; way to burst my bubble... :D

I'm kind of glad they're there; that's what's keeping me from blowing more $$$ on this freakin bike...

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Jeez Charlie; way to burst my bubble... :D

I'm kind of glad they're there; that's what's keeping me from blowing more $$$ on this freakin bike...
I am only looking out for your best interests!

Don't get me wrong, if they cleaned it up, a black case would look cool, if they cleaned it up!

·
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm glad someone is...

I am only looking out for your best interests!

Don't get me wrong, if they cleaned it up, a black case would look cool, if they cleaned it up!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
$1100 for black cases? They would look sweet. But for that money, they better mow my lawn or something else while they are at it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Those machining marks do look like shyte, especially for the price. It would also be nice to know if they are any lighter than stock. Those prices are close to the DP magnesium ones.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Unless they have changed something, your black cases will soon be purple.:( I love my Speedymoto stuff, but their anodizing has some issues.Black went purple within a couple of months and my bike is even stored indoors.

·
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm glad you mentioned that.

I bought this stuff after talking to a friend of a friend that does anodizing:

Everbrite

Per their (Everbrite) recommendations; I got the ProtectaClear. If it works as promised; it'll protect against road salt, environmental fallout, UV rays...and should help to protect my anodized pieces from fading and turning that crappy purple color.

I should get it today and will be applying it over the next few days. I'll make a full report in the coming weeks. :D

And I've scrapped this idea for black cases. I'm gonna spend that $1100 on hookers and blow...

·
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey guys,

Check this out...

Black clutch and brake reservoir brackets. I think it really cleans up the look on the handlebars for the Hypermotard. I could not handle the look of the aluminum brackets.

I may be offering some other black parts but this is a start.

Just posted in the vendor section.

Black reservoir brackets for clutch and brake

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks
Andy
www.nirvanamotorsports.com

Attachments

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts