Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Chilehead
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight I've got my girlfriend, two daughters, and two of their female friends at home.

All anyone gives a shit about is the fact that Lugano is getting demolished in the playoffs 6-0 by Davos as of the end of the second period.

What the hell is wrong with women today?

Tom

·
Senior Italophile
865 Posts
Go Wings!

·
Destinations are optional
576 Posts

·
Chilehead
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mate over here that is NOT the right thing to say. The ladies all having a Rabbit OK but not the man of the house
Well, it's a very large rabbit, not one of those miniature things. It's even bigger than my recently deceased main coon was, and several of the neighbors' dogs.

Besides, it doubles as an emergency food supply.

Tom

P.S. Is 'rabbit' in UK-speak the same thing as 'fanny' in UK-speak?

·
Premium Member
12,238 Posts
Rabbit

Well, it's a very large rabbit, not one of those miniature things. It's even bigger than my recently deceased main coon was, and several of the neighbors' dogs.

Besides, it doubles as an emergency food supply.

Tom

P.S. Is 'rabbit' in UK-speak the same thing as 'fanny' in UK-speak?
What's the rabbits name ???......Stew......

·
Registered
284 Posts
Erm not quite but in the right area :) generally they run on batteries and the Rabbit is the most popular brand over here with the ladies.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Flemmish Giant?

We're a couple of year in with our house-rabbit.

·
I have a button.. BITCHES!
8,971 Posts
^Dude, the rabbit found your stash. Look at that SERIOUS red eye that sucker has. Go get it some water.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Tonight I've got my girlfriend, two daughters, and two of their female friends at home.

All anyone gives a shit about is the fact that Lugano is getting demolished in the playoffs 6-0 by Davos as of the end of the second period.

What the hell is wrong with women today?

Tom
If the two friends were older and your girlfriend's, i'd say send the daughters shopping, and have some fun......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts