Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The award winning movie "High Speed" starring Sienna Miller set in the World Superbike Championship series is now available on www.highspeed-movie.com Check out the trailer for the film on the website. The Ducati factory racing team along with Aprilia, Honda, Kawasaki and Suzuki all participated in the making of this movie. Filming was done at actual SBK races.

·
Registered
503 Posts
jjstunts said:
The award winning movie "High Speed" starring Sienna Miller set in the World Superbike Championship series is now available on www.highspeed-movie.com Check out the trailer for the film on the website. The Ducati factory racing team along with Aprilia, Honda, Kawasaki and Suzuki all participated in the making of this movie. Filming was done at actual SBK races.
Got my copy last week... Yet to watch it yet, hopefully this weekend,,, Will report back when I do..

·
Administrator
11,786 Posts
Oldduc said:
OK so this movie's out and about : does it really need to be posted to all the forums?
No it really doesn't (which is why I deleted all the other post) and if I don't see any real value to the way this member contributes to information on our forums this thread won't be there either.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got a copy, brought it over to my racing teammate's house to watch, and ended up having to apologize profusely for wasting his and his girlfriend's time. It's a good C-movie, or a bad B-movie, depending on how you look at it.
--
Ilya

PS: I don't usually post negative reviews, but this one is still fresh in my mind. I might delete this post later.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just got a copy of the movie. I kinda liked it...

Good B movie. Had some good bike footage. (Mostly Aprillia) Plot was OK. Surely no Zoolander! LOL! :D

I think it was some kinda film festival movie.

Where is the Ducati Movie!?!?!?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Thanks, I hadn't heard about this movie. How risque are the 'love interest' scenes? Obviously a little hot for ducati.ms moderators ;) , but are they ok for say 8-year-old kids?

·
Registered
411 Posts
scott said:
No it really doesn't (which is why I deleted all the other post) and if I don't see any real value to the way this member contributes to information on our forums this thread won't be there either.
Regardless of who started the thread for what reason, I would like to see a few more reviews here before I decide to buy it or not. So this thread is a good one to me. I don't want a "story", I'd like to know if they have done high quality, leading edge race shots. I hate when movies throw 27 4 sec clips at you - I want to see long clips on board and track side so you can enjoy and learn something.
thanks
Kurt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts