Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help.

I have the FIL's 2002 Monster 620i.e. in my garage. He's coming down in a few days and we're leaving for Laguna. He bought Leo Vince High mount slip-ons and I need to mount them.

The diagram shows the aluminum spacers so I guess I need to add them to both sides as shown. However, the right side has some from the factory. Do I keep those and add the LV ones to it??

On the right side, this M620 has a charcoal canister right where the mid pipe goes up behind the footpeg bracket. Although I haven't completed the assembly, it appears that the canister is going to be in the way of the mid pipe. What do I do about that??

What a PIA....

Dave

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm not bashing but I don't understand why this thread has 40 views and no responses.

I did it right, I put the catchy title, I went right to the point, and I was descriptive.

Anyone....anyone???

Dave

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm not bashing but I don't understand why this thread has 40 views and no responses.

I did it right, I put the catchy title, I went right to the point, and I was descriptive.

Anyone....anyone???

Dave
need to take out the canister...

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Well, 40 of those views were you, checking to see if anyone had replied... :p

I just installed a set of low-mount LV's on a 620, and all the necessary h/w was included. I didn't use any of the stock pieces. I assume the high mount will follow suit.

As for the canister, shit-can it. Plug the fittings on the intake manifold.

Also, take out those gay db killers. :D

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, 40 of those views were you, checking to see if anyone had replied... :p

I just installed a set of low-mount LV's on a 620, and all the necessary h/w was included. I didn't use any of the stock pieces. I assume the high mount will follow suit.

As for the canister, shit-can it. Plug the fittings on the intake manifold.

Also, take out those gay db killers. :D
I guess I just should have called you Scott. I went into a wobble and just hit the internet first.

The right side footpeg bracket already has spacers but the left side doesn't (I know, I already said that). Should I replace the right side spacers with the LV ones??

The LV instructions aren't very.....um....instructive in any of the languages.

I searched and found some instructions on getting rid of the canister and I plan on ditching the "gay db killers".

I knew you'd be proud.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Taken care of, thanks everyone.

Scott, is there any forums you don"t frequent??

Thanks again,
Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts