Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who has the highest mileage?

Anyone over 30k yet? With all the people saying they will keep it forever I'm wondering who will hit 100k fisrt. I know there are some monster s4r's that have done it.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Way behind at 4100 miles but I've only had it for about 7 months in which 3 I haven't really ridden it. I know i did 1000 in the first 2 days though.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Just under 11,000 miles.
2010 F1098----SF

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The most I've seen is about 15k. Mines a new pup at 2k after 4mos. But its summer now and they will start piling on:D i usually log in around 7k a year on other bikes. But I'm really curious who has hit the high numbers.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
19K+ miles here...

·
Registered
223 Posts
I am just at 8500.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
almost 20.000km here!! :)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I have read here recently someone who said he have 42000km (26k miles) on his SF. Don't remember who maybe he'll chime in.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I think sputz is getting close to 25 k miles... I read a thread somewhere I think where he mentioned that.

I'd be interested to know what guys are getting on the 1098 engines, since it's been out since 2007 and not just our SF

·
Registered
105 Posts
23,533 miles!

I sure would like it to last to 100k. Ask me in 6 years.

·
Registered
713 Posts
23,533 miles!

I sure would like it to last to 100k. Ask me in 6 years.
Man, you must be riding about 12k a year... That's a dd machine.... Unfortunately we can't do that in NE - riding season is almost over....

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
105 Posts
Got it in October, 2009. So about 8K a year. And, yes, I commute year round on it. Gotta love California. It does get in the high 20s where I live on the coldest winter days but so long as there is no ice or extreme rain I ride it.

I am thinking once they come out with an SF sans plastic tank I will get that. So I may not keep it to 100K. We shall see.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Got it in October, 2009. So about 8K a year. And, yes, I commute year round on it. Gotta love California. It does get in the high 20s where I live on the coldest winter days but so long as there is no ice or extreme rain I ride it.

I am thinking once they come out with an SF sans plastic tank I will get that. So I may not keep it to 100K. We shall see.
Same here. As long as it isn't pouring down rain, icy or snowy I commute on it every day. I just dropped it off for service on Sat so you can expand your lead since I'll be out of the saddle for a few weeks. When my wife showed up at the dealer to pick me up I was talking to the sales manager about the Pani. Much to my surprise, she looked at it and asked him a couple questions about safety (he, much to his credit, talked up the ABS and traction control and how my bike doesn't have those safety features) and then looked at me and asked me why didn't I just get one of those instead. :eek:

Now here I am torn between keeping my beloved SF1098 or getting a Pani. :(

1 - 20 of 28 Posts