Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Glenn Monroig I live in the island of Puerto Rico,this means year round tropical weather! so I'm always on my 05 620 Monster Dark,just got it this year with 4K miles in it,it had been sitting for about 3 years in a garage till I made an offer to a friend who owned it,Have another great friend who's a mechanical engineer that fixes my Maserati,as a favour he found a junked monster and put mine in running conditions,clutch,front forks,breaks,headlight,signal lights..the works...I use to ride a Ninja during the 90s then a Hayabusa in the 2000s ,crashed a couple of times,decided to hang it up,but I'm back in the saddle again! I'm a recording artist composer musician in Puerto Rico,have had a long career as one( you can look me up in google or my web site glennmonroig.com) ,Im having the time of my life with my Ducati and all which that entails,I tend to get cramps in my hips sometimes because of the bikes position,can anybody suggest any inexpensive adjustable front pegs?

Cheers! Glenn

1 - 1 of 1 Posts