Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 MS 1260S
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I just bought my first Ducati. It’s a 2019 MS1260S, in the fastest color, red. Yay for me. I joined this forum to learn more about this bike and how others are experiencing them.

Im a long time rider, I probably have over 200,000 total street miles. I also ride dirt. My last bike was a KTM Super Duke 1290. I rode that one 62,000 miles. Prior to that was a 2005 Tuono that I rode over 102,000 miles…believe it or not. I also had a BMW R1100S when I first got back into riding in ‘99.

my other bikes are a 1984 RZ 350 that I restored and a KTM 500EXC. My wife also rides (not much lately due to a concussion from a car accident) and has a Yamaha FZ07.

I look forward to being a member of the group. I share most of my riding posts on www.southbayriders.com and my handle there is Doug. You can also find me on the FB as Doug Teeter from Scotts Valley CA.
see you on the road,
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Vehicle

·
Administrator
13,924 Posts
Hi Doug and welcome to the site. Sounds like you have a lot of well rounded riding experience ;). I drove through Scott's Valley at least a few times a year to camp at Seacliff State Beach.

If you would like to join us at our annual West Coast Meetup you can find some info here: West Coast Meetup (WCM) 2022

Reactions: Teeterjr

·
Registered
647 Posts
It looks like you achieved a high standard with your restoration. The bike looks great. I used to think I preferred the red/white, but now I am not so sure. 🤔

·
Registered
2019 MS 1260S
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you. It was a fun project that came out well. The bike itself rides great. I put R1 calipers and cartridge emulators on the front and a fully adjustable rear shock. The motor is dialed in with dynajet jetting, Toomey expansion chambers and 2-1 air cleaner. It screams. I grew up a huge fan of Kenny Roberts and my dad also had one like this. I lusted for that bike in my early 20’s.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Cool RZ. Beautiful job. I had a red '85 RZ350 which was my first street bike. What a fun machine! Welcome to another Giant Killer!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts