Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, fellow Ducati lovers. I stumbled across Ducati.MS while googling for advice about tyres and service for my first Ducati, and was blown away by people's knowledge. I've dreamt for many years about having a Ducati and seethed with jealousy at those who did. I've had a Carl Fogarty miniature replica sitting on my shelf for many years. When I finally could afford a real working Duc I ended up with a beautiful GT1000 Sportsclassic. It was love at first sight. I've kept it standard (came with Termi's) but might make a few tweaks - first move will probably be slightly lower handlebar. Just keep finding excuses to go for a spin. Met some awesome people through Perth Cafe Racers and gone for a couple of rides with them, which has been fun, fun, fun! If I can work out how to do it (older generation) I'll attach a picture from the hills overlooking Perth. Looking forward to a long association with fellow Ducatiholics on this site. Cheers, and happy riding!

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Good to have met you last Sunday, Tom. There's heaps of good info here, just use the search function. The Sports Classic section is extremely supportive and you won't get flamed for asking a question that has been asked many times in the past. Some one will direct you to the thread(s) if the question has been asked before. If you need stuff, contact JC, the SC section sponsor. He has heaps of good advice and if you actually need to purchase anything he also gives great personal service. I've found his advice is impartial and not oriented towards him trying to sell you something. I even got my last set of timing belts from him, about half the price of Frasers here in Perth.

If you would like to discover any more back road rides in the hills PM me here or message me on the PCR fb page. When I'm home from work I can usually find the time, weekdays or weekends.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts