Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

Time for introduction. I’m a long time lurker and visit this forum every day. To me this forum is a inexhaustible spring of knownledge.

I fall in love with Ducati when I was a Kid and my father was building a Revell Model of 916. Since the my dream was to own my own 916 Modell.

When I was old enough I was looking for a naked bike. The 916 was wide outer my range also the Monster was too expensive. So I bought a 98 Honda Hornet which I sold some years later because I started at University.

Some years later I still had no bike but wanted to ride so I borrowed the 98 600 Ninja from the brother of my girl which I destroyed spectacular. I swore that I would never ever ride again..... good joke to myself.

Again some years later the bikefever came back and finally bought a Monster 900ie. It was a great bike with an awesome sound. 2 years later the 916 virus came back in my mind. So I sold the Monster. I was looking for good cheap 996 but then came a 998 for good price and bought it. Since then I’m love and my dream came true. I’m in Love :grin2:

bye
DR

·
comrade moderator
27,177 Posts
Nice intro - Welcome to the Forum!

Could you please add your location to your User CP and your cool 998 to your sig line? :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm... I added my country at ”Edit your Profile” but there’s nothing under my Username??

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok. I put it in on my ”additional information”. Also when I click on ”Your Profile” it’s also in. So...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts