Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My name is Daniel (Dan works too), I am in the process of obtaining my bike license and am looking for my second bike. I am very strongly considering a Ducati 400 M. I am a highly mechanically minded person so I will be maintaining it myself and would like to learn as much as I can from this and other forums about what is involved in this and where the best place to find workshop manuals and parts is. I find things on the net tend to be better priced than in shops, and very sorry to all the ozzies, but parts from OS are so much cheaper as well >:).

I will also be keen for some ride days to gain some experience so will be keeping an eye out for those. I live in sunny Queensland (Brisbane), however will hopefully be moving to Victoria at some point this year for work. I work in health and safety in the chemical industry as well, so if anyone wants to talk shop in this respect I am more than happy to oblige there too.

Well guys, I hope to get some great discussion going and contribute where I can as well. I look forward to speaking to some of you.

Cheers,

Dan

·
Super Moderator
5,690 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dan, you'll find lots of information here, glad to have you as a participating member. Enjoy.:)

·
Registered
317 Posts
I live in sunny Queensland (Brisbane), however will hopefully be moving to Victoria at some point this year for work.
G'day Dan!

Why would you do such a silly thing...?

Welcome - a wealth of information and clever people here.

Michael.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts