Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I have been a lurker for a couple of months due to my new addiction to Ducati.

I have had a few bikes but November last year I had a ride on a mates Diavel and a couple of months later I have one of my own.
I wasn't looking for a new bike but my mate twisted my arm to ride his and the rest is history.

Now I'm "thinking" (going) to sell my Thruxton and get a Hyper which I have always wanted since 07

Paul

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
Hey,

I have been a lurker for a couple of months due to my new addiction to Ducati.

I have had a few bikes but November last year I had a ride on a mates Diavel and a couple of months later I have one of my own.
I wasn't looking for a new bike but my mate twisted my arm to ride his and the rest is history.

Now I'm "thinking" (going) to sell my Thruxton and get a Hyper which I have always wanted since 07

Paul
Welcome aboard Paul. Can I warn you now, whatever you do, don't go to the road racing section, especially if you've been celebrating another Stoner win. It can get nasty in there. :D
Are you heading to Phillip Island this year?

Craig

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Craig,

I'm not going to Phillip Island this year but I got cheap tickets to KL from the Gold Coast so a couple of us are going to Sepang and staying in KL in cheap accommodation.

I was cheaper than going to Phillip Island.

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
Hey Craig,

I'm not going to Phillip Island this year but I got cheap tickets to KL from the Gold Coast so a couple of us are going to Sepang and staying in KL in cheap accommodation.

I was cheaper than going to Phillip Island.
Hi Paul,

Sorry for late response, but I only arrived home yesterday after 3 weeks away. Did IOM TT, Silverstone Moto GP & Ducati factory/ museum.

Craig

·
Premium Member
12,281 Posts
You had better watch the crowd you hang with...
You don't want to get into any trouble:D:D:D

Welcome!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts