Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. My name is Greg and I'm new to the site. I own a 2011 Streetfighter S that's all black (hence, the username 3rd Horseman; the 3rd Horseman of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse rides the black horse). Like of much of you I like to make a lot of mods to my bike, mostly adding carbon fiber at the moment. I came to this site for some help removing the tail light to replace it with a smoked light. Didn't find a lot of good news on that but I figured out an easy way to do it and want to post my technique so it's easy for others. Anyway, I look forward to sharing a lot of information on this site.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Hey Everyone

Hey hey hey, welcome to both of us! As I'm new here as well. It's great to see creative meaning behind usernames. I'm Dartagnan (the forth Musketeer) :p

I ride 2008 Ducati 848 white. I always joke around with my buddies that it's a King's horse. LOL

Right now my bike lays in pieces (disassembled) in the garage. Waiting for part 893.2.006.2A (oil drain bolt) as the dumb a$$ local Ducati dealer$hip DOES NOT know how to use a torque wrench! See here.

Cheers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey hey hey, welcome to both of us! As I'm new here as well. It's great to see creative meaning behind usernames. I'm Dartagnan (the forth Musketeer) :p

I ride 2008 Ducati 848 white. I always joke around with my buddies that it's a King's horse. LOL
Sorry to hear about your problems. That sucks. Hey, you could also be the first horseman, who rode the white horse. Ultimately, it'd be nice to have four bikes, one representing each of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. I'm thinking and MV Agusta F4RR in flat white for the first horseman, an 1199 Panigale in all red for the Second Horseman, obviously my 1098s SF in black for the Third Horseman, and a BMW 1000RR in green for the Fourth Horseman (I think they at least used to have a pale green color; in any event, not quite there yet to have four bikes laying around. You can only ride one at a time.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts