Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
This one makes me love my 1st gen Hyper even more

No hombreee lee todo el artículo, mira la suspensión! A menos que tengas la EVO, esta es un animal a parte!!

Proud sugar daddy of my 620ie 2001, S2R800 2006 and dirty sexy foxy lady AKA 1100 2008 Hypermotard

·
Mexican Ducatista
1,217 Posts
No hombreee lee todo el artículo, mira la suspensión! A menos que tengas la EVO, esta es un animal a parte!!
I am sure that this 3rd gen has better performance.

But in my eyes the 1st gen is the most beautiful hyper.
Also the only one with potential to become a collectable item in the future.

Still, I can't wait to test ride the 950.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Makes me like my 2017 more as I think the routing of the exhaust with the collectors on the right side looks funky. I will some day add a clean 1100 EVO SP next to my 939 SP. I think too that the tail piece like the 1100’s had does not flow with the lines of the new bike but I will wait til I see it in person as to me most bikes look better in person than online.

I would like the new TFT dash though & the quickshifter & I wonder if they put a bigger fuel tank on it? Also curious to see if they will use the same single high Termi setup or a new dual setup?

·
Registered
295 Posts
As a former 821 owner, I really like them (based on info that is currently available). I also think the 1100 air-cooled is the best looking, I just never got around to pulling the trigger on owning one.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Makes me like my 2017 more as I think the routing of the exhaust with the collectors on the right side looks funky. I will some day add a clean 1100 EVO SP next to my 939 SP. I think too that the tail piece like the 1100’s had does not flow with the lines of the new bike but I will wait til I see it in person as to me most bikes look better in person than online.

I would like the new TFT dash though & the quickshifter & I wonder if they put a bigger fuel tank on it? Also curious to see if they will use the same single high Termi setup or a new dual setup?
Gas tank is smaller at 3.8 Gallons. Only thing I hate is that big catylitic converter.....I like that you remove the cat with a slip on on the older bikes, hehe.

·
Registered
389 Posts
A 950 SP in 'strada' garb will be in my collection eventually. I love it! My 1100EVO SP will be a permanent fixture in my lineup but this will make a great addition. Would love another daily bike with Traction/cornering abs, up/down quickshifter, factory LED's (although my 1100 lights up the world currently.) It would also let me get a bit more aggressive in the build and the riding of my 1100.

I cannot wait to see how clean that tail looks once the aftermarket puts out some new exhausts. I bet it has a killer profile with not only undertails, but side mounted exhausts as well. Will have to see in person to determine overall thoughts about the Beak though.

>:)>:)>:)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Gas tank is smaller at 3.8 Gallons. Only thing I hate is that big catylitic converter.....I like that you remove the cat with a slip on on the older bikes, hehe.

Ok, NEXT! I really hate my 1100’s mile range and the need for gas, currently seriously evaluating the bigger aftermarket option

Proud sugar daddy of my 620ie 2001, S2R800 2006 and dirty sexy foxy lady AKA 1100 2008 Hypermotard

1 - 11 of 11 Posts