Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help finding some maps for my Nemesis ECU that will work with my stock 2005 999. It is running the 2005 999S map from Nemesis and has some problems. I would like to find a map for the stock configuration so it will be a bit more rideable until I can add some open pipes and other goodies.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I feel that the 999S map is way lean in the 4 to 6K RPM and in the 25 to 75% throttle position. It just won't accerate at all until you hit the 75 to 100% TP. I don't have dyno access so I will need to map it with my butt dyno.

In the mean time I will try and build some test maps to see what happens.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is up and running

Thanks to MM in the UK a loaded a 99S ver 03 map and it is now running decently. I will be looking for some pipes and try to dyno map it to release what ever potential I can. This map was developed by Silverback and is much better then the 02 version. It may be due to my 5,000 feet altitude in the valley and 8,000 in the mountains. They changed the baro and that may have helped.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone know who is good with dyno mapping the Nemesis ECU near Nevada?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Not too long ago I bought the dyno 02 system (with the LCD display) and started making a map on the street. I had a bung welded into the collector of my full Termi. My forward cylinder seems to be running lean since the system is mapped all together and not separate on each cylinder.

My bike is apart with some parts at the machine shop, some at the powder coater and some in bags in the garage. I had bungs welded into the other pipes so I will be able to map each cylinder independently when it all gets back.

Anyhow, once I get it all back together I will take it over to Ducati Indianapolis for a dyno run to get the mapping right. Once I am finished I will rent the O2 system out so others can have their Nemesis tuned the right way. It should be available in the next two weeks. I really haven’t came up with a price on renting the system and cables need for the tune but something like 75 to 100 USD a week sounds about right.

If this is something you might want to I would say get your bungs and exhaust ready. I can send you a link to where I bought my stainless steel bungs with the plugs for around 8 Dollars each. You should be able to a welder willing to put them in for around 20 USD, it takes all of 5 minutes for each one.

At that point you can take your bike with everything wired in over to the dyno shop and run the autotune. I will provide the instructions, notebook with the software installed, dev loom, O2, O2 controller and limited support for the install and mapping procedure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts