Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, thank you for reading this, I recently bought a full Remus exhaust system and installed it. The bike Runs amazing but the only issue i have with the exhaust system is the bracket for the license plate mount. Before i purchased this system i ordered a Comp Werkes license plate relocation kit and come to find out, it wont work with this exhaust. So my question is do any of you guys have any suggestions or easy DIY license plate mods? Thanks again guys!

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Search here for license plate bracket, tail tidy something like that I recall it being under. I used the stock plate holder bracket and removed the plate carrier. I then used radio backstraps as L brackets to hold the plate in place.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Hey guys, thank you for reading this, I recently bought a full Remus exhaust system and installed it. The bike Runs amazing but the only issue i have with the exhaust system is the bracket for the license plate mount. Before i purchased this system i ordered a Comp Werkes license plate relocation kit and come to find out, it wont work with this exhaust. So my question is do any of you guys have any suggestions or easy DIY license plate mods? Thanks again guys!
i used a bracket for a new zx 10 from Speed Tactics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts