Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's very interesting. Your links are good, but no images. I wonder if they have a hotlink blocker like Photobucket.
I dont believe so. I am using my wordpress account to host the photos, which has plug-ins you can use for hotlink blocking, but nothing I have seen indicates that it would be done automatically.

·
Super Moderator
26,040 Posts
Maybe go back to adding them as attachments? I don't know why they're not working either. Gotta be something with Wordpress.

·
Administrator
11,885 Posts
I played with it too, there is something that is not allowing them to be linked and appear.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I played with it too, there is something that is not allowing them to be linked and appear.
Seems like the only two sites that I can not post images to are ducatimonster.com and ducati.ms. Ducatimonsterforum.org works, so do several car forums I post to. no Idea.

·
Administrator
995 Posts
Hey,

The issue is the site the images are hosted on isn't using HTTPS. Now that ducati.ms is using Https, unfortunately, Chrome, Firefox and Safari block images that aren't also hosted on https as it looks at it as a security risk. We have no control over this as it's the browser that's doing it. Updated the site to HTTPS will bring back these images.

Niall

1 - 7 of 7 Posts