Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks!
The wait will soon be over. The love affair with my 2001 ST4 (Isabella) is far from over but I have decided to let a Hyper into her den.
I am planning purchasing a leftover 2008 standard model.
I want to put an exhaust on it prior to delivery so I need to make a choice. I love the sound of the 2 into 1 Termi race system, but I would like to keep the soft bag capability of the under seat exhaust.
Any one have an opinion (I know you do!) on a dual termi slip-on with cat eliminator pipe versus the Remus, Arrow or other similar system? I assume anytime the cat is removed or a slip on is added an ECU upgrade is required.
Your thoughts?

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
if you want/need to go with a 2-2 underseat system ... look at the leovince slipons and cat eliminator.

the termi cat eliminator does not fit as well as the leovince. i have seen 4 local hypertards with the termi cat eliminator, and all 4 had leakage issues. they all switched to leovince cat eliminator, and have not had any issues.

the sound on the leovince 2-1-2 system is the best of the underseat systems, imho, and if they are too loud for you, the baffles that are included work well, and quite the system down on all but full throttle runs.

you should get a dp race ecu (any of the 3 levels will work with the leovince system), and should hole the airbox lid, then have the TPS reset once you have the new ecu installed.

if your looking for a deal on a leovince system, i believe peter might still have his old system.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts