Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Multistrada from MotoForza in Escondido, California and the salesman didn't know a single thing about the bike. I only got instructions in Italian and not English. Miei italiano e decente, ma che cazzo! Non io leggo il libro con miei italiano.

What does the trip master function do?

How many "dealer easter eggs" are there that can be added to the OEM dash, that add features? Like the TPMS and Racing flash.

Font Vehicle audio Gadget Gauge Personal luxury car

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Trunk Automotive design Motor vehicle

What changes with the various display options? I know track changes the way RPMS are displayed, and City displays speed numerically with a large clock. But I can't figure out what off road, full, and default do.

Light Amber Gadget Entertainment Display device

What does tire calibration do?

Output device Gadget Flat panel display Television set Font

And the big one that I've been trying to figure out since I got the bike, is proper bluetooth paring. I have a SENA SMH10R and iPhone 12 I've tried to pair with the Ducati. Supposedly you can change songs with your handlebars and even get navigation turn directions on your dash when properly paired. But I can never get all three to work together, so I don't connect the bike, I just use the phone and SENA headset.

Gadget Display device Flat panel display Multimedia Electronic device

·
Registered
2017 Ducati Multistrada 950, 2018 Desert Sled, 2008 VFR800
434 Posts
you can go to the ducati website then Dealers and Service and scroll down to owners manual for download of your model. I keep a copy on my phone for all my bikes so if I need to look up something I can and I'm not stuck looking for internet connection.

Here is the 2018 MTS 1260S link

·
Registered
2017 Ducati Multistrada 950, 2018 Desert Sled, 2008 VFR800
434 Posts
Since you are switching the tire to Road 5, you should do the tire calibration as explained in the manual. This should provide quite a bit of reading for the next few nights 😂

·
Registered
228 Posts
Moto Forza are good guys, they're the partner shop of the place I got my bike from. Worth giving a call over to (or popping into) GP Motorcycles just off the 5 on India Street in San Diego and they most likely will be more than happy to walk you through some stuff. They've been absolutely great on the sale with me.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Maybe just me but I wouldn't go to a shop like hey hi, didn't bought my bike from you but can you explain me how it work.

First thing first is RTFM.
They are the same company and send people between the 2 depending on needs. This is from the horses mouth. Try that, or pop back to Moto Forza and request someone else help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts