Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my bodywork back from the paint shop and the parts inside the seat are all in a plastic bag. There are 2 big foam pads that I'm unclear as to where they go. Can I get someone to snap a pic of the underside of a 748-996 seat so I can get an idea for placement?

Thanks!

·
Registered
433 Posts
I just got my bodywork back from the paint shop and the parts inside the seat are all in a plastic bag. There are 2 big foam pads that I'm unclear as to where they go. Can I get someone to snap a pic of the underside of a 748-996 seat so I can get an idea for placement?

Thanks!
They are glued to the underside of the tail section plastic so that when the tail sits on the frame it rests on the pads.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are glued to the underside of the tail section plastic so that when the tail sits on the frame it rests on the pads.
I get the purpose of the large trapazoid-like pads. Looking for where they attach to the underside of the seat cowling. Unfortunately, I didn't make note of where they were prior to sending the seat of for spraying. A pic or good description of placement please?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
mono or bip?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Here you go, should be close enough for jazz: