Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new 2012 Hyper EVO SP with Termi 2-1, Waspworx PUK and EVR slipper clutch. Took off yesterday morning 6:00 AM, all geared up and ready to roll. Temp 65 deg, overcast and cool, no cars to be seen. Made it halfway through first canyon and noticed a bit of slip on the slipper on acceleration. 5 miles later slipping bad. Turned around and limped home. Depressing. Clutch is new, maybe 50 miles on it.

Any help appreciated, I have never taken a slipper apart, how do I adjust or inspect this thing.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hey guys, new 2012 Hyper EVO SP with Termi 2-1, Waspworx PUK and EVR slipper clutch. Took off yesterday morning 6:00 AM, all geared up and ready to roll. Temp 65 deg, overcast and cool, no cars to be seen. Made it halfway through first canyon and noticed a bit of slip on the slipper on acceleration. 5 miles later slipping bad. Turned around and limped home. Depressing. Clutch is new, maybe 50 miles on it.

Any help appreciated, I have never taken a slipper apart, how do I adjust or inspect this thing.
You said the clutch is brand new. Who installed it? Didn't the new slipper come with directions for adjusting?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.