Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellas,

I'm looking for advice on who to use to have a superbike shipped from one part of the country to another? Particular reputable companies??? How much should it cost? As always, I appreciate any suggestions. Cheers!

·
Administrator
12,892 Posts
Reactions: gunnermg748S*

·
Registered
54 Posts
Lots of choices!

I recently used motorcycleshippers.com with good success. Chicago to St Pete around 650-700 .
UShip is another ( I haven’t used )
Plenty more and it’s been asked on this forum multiple times , just gotta search .

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to ALL you guys. Found all the info I needed right here!! Already got three quotes, waiting for two more. Thanks again. Cheers!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the offer Dmitry! Lol! I would be making a little vacation/road trip for myself...however, it isn't currently legal for the street....its an R , set up for racing!!!

·
Señor Member
8,335 Posts
Buy me a ticket and I will ride it home for you :)
Thanks for the offer Dmitry! Lol! I would be making a little vacation/road trip for myself...however, it isn't currently legal for the street....its an R , set up for racing!!!
I'm sure Dmitry wouldn't mind outrunning the law. And could easily do it on that bike.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Be sure to check the reviews on any carriers you quote. I've used uShip four times. One carrier was terrible, one was passable, two were excellent.

Reactions: gunnermg748S*

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I used Haul Bikes a few years, inexpensive and very professional. 5+ rating

·
Premium Member
4,840 Posts
I don't see a problem with it, might have to stop by the Gap to test race setup first... First week of September works for me, Tripod and Co are gathering for SODOM, I'll have someone there to check the laptimes for me

·
Registered
228 Posts
I used Motorcycle Shippers (www.motorcycleshippers.com) this spring to ship a Moto Guzzi Stelvio from CA to NH... Went very well... Price seemed reasonable from the shopping around I did... $750ish.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts