Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone with an S model who lives in LA, who has replaced their stock folding mirrors with the DP mirror/indicator units, have their STOCK front brake and clutch master cylinder CLAMPS that they would be willing to part with? This is the little U-shaped piece with two screws per side that hold the levers on the bar. I neglected to get my stockers back after switching out my mirrors and happen to need them at this point - as I have a new set up.

I would be forever grateful!

Thanks!

·
Registered
865 Posts
I think those little U pieces are universal for the most part meaning you can go to a yamaha or honda dealer and get the upart I think even for the MX bikes then just get the bolts from the hardware store is different that what comes with the upart...just take your current perch with you to a shop...there is a place on Glendale Blvd in Echo park that has used bike stuff, or look in the yellow pages.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
yeah you can get those anywhere mx ones will work asv levers make some trick annodized ones with a plasic sleeve inside in case you go down you dont break everything thats $$$$$

1 - 4 of 4 Posts