Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Prettiest current Ducati

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is precisely why I fell in love with the 2012 848 EVO in Arctic White Silk. The new White Rosso color with the subtle red highlights looks even better!

Reactions: mfennell

·
Registered
8 Posts
This thread gets me. LOL

I was so hot on a Panigale V2 for completely irrational reasons. I've never bought a new bike and haven't ridden regularly in 20 years but I was thinking "if not now, then when?". I went as far as asking Ducati NYC for a quote and visiting my local dealer (Cross Country in NJ, who some of you may get parts from), where I asked about incoming bikes. I was told (lied to, maybe because they had a used 959 on the floor) that "they're 6 months out and Ducati requires we have a buyer with a deposit". The second part was obvious nonsense but I believed the first. 3 weeks later, they have a V2 in stock. I was in mid-new-bike-fever and it would have been in my garage if I had known at the time.

As it was, I bought a matte black 848 Evo from a friend of a friend less than a week later. 8500 miles. $6500 with a HF hydraulic table thrown in, which is a great price in my area. I love it and I love not stressing about owning a 100% perfect bike though I would like some modern electronics. I'm looking forward to winter maintenance projects with it.

Took a ride with my friend the other day and had a great time. He let me ride his DesmoRR. :cool:

Enjoy it @camodog !

21 - 27 of 27 Posts