Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m installing a full 57mm Leo Vince system on my 03 999s and wanted to know how much clearance there should be between the swing arm and the pipe going to the can? When putting it all together I noticed that the pipe was touching the swing arm and have been able to adjust it to about a 1/16” or two away. Is this normal? Is there any advice on howto get more clearance? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
I’m installing a full 57mm Leo Vince system on my 03 999s and wanted to know how much clearance there should be between the swing arm and the pipe going to the can? When putting it all together I noticed that the pipe was touching the swing arm and have been able to adjust it to about a 1/16” or two away. Is this normal? Is there any advice on howto get more clearance? Thanks.
Was this exhaust you bought for the 03 04 models specifically? I know on my 05, the exhaust is pretty close to the swingarm. And is this the full Ti corse system?

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
As long as there is some clearance, you should be fine. The clearance on mine is very close.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts