Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike came with this exhaust. The previous seller said they were Termignoni but another guy said they look like Fast by Ferracci ( I know they just rebadge Sil or Forza)

There are no markings anywhere. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
The tails look too long for Termi, what is the texture of the CF like? because Termis have a rough 'sharkskin' finish...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The finish is smooth. I remember my Ferracci cans being the "rough" carbon fiber on my Monster 800. They were Sil Motor FBF rebadge.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Tom Tom is right, the welds don't look right, the hangers aren't termi either, if i had to guess i'd say FBF.

The comment on fitment is spot on too, I have a Daytona spaghetti system on my 888 that is an absolute bastard to fit, and getting the pipes to sit even side to side is next to impossible, made for the racetrack not for the show scene i guess. The inside of them is spotless though!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the suggestions, whatever they are they sound awesome and the build quality is great!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I had an 02 748. Loved that bike! Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts