Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need part number 77910821A. It’s the union bolt that connects the clutch line to the transmission case. I just finished installing my new CNC risers and the last thing I needed to do was bleed the clutch line. I went to turn the bleed nipple and it snapped inside the union screw. D’oh! I tried to remove the remaining part of the bleeder with a screw extractor, but no luck.

I’m in the MD/DC/VA area. I have called Battley Cycles and Coleman Power Sports, neither have it in stock. Speeds doesn’t open until Tuesday….and who knows if they have it. I’m supposed to depart for Delmarva bike week with the guys on Thursday.

For the love of god I hope someone is parting out their Duc somewhere in my area or has this screw laying around. I’ve got a 1999 748. I’m sure the same bolt is used on other models. See photos.

Please help!
Jason DeLorenzo
301-704-9009
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
That's just a banjo bolt with a bleed nipple. You should be able to substitute one from just about any other bike that is metric. Go around to the jap dealers and see if they can match it.

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Kurvey Girl has all that stuff plus she ships super quick. I received my order (AZ to PA) in 3 days.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's just a banjo bolt with a bleed nipple. You should be able to substitute one from just about any other bike that is metric. Go around to the jap dealers and see if they can match it.

I went to 4 jap dealers plus a performance shop. Still no luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts