Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gidday,
Im on holiday in the CA area and would appreciate any help in finding good motor bike shops (DUCATI)and shops that sell good clothing like leather pants etc.
Will be in Santa Cruz, San Jose area and posibly the Bay area.
Thanks in advance.;)

·
Eat, sleep, play!
1,166 Posts
Gidday,
Im on holiday in the CA area and would appreciate any help in finding good motor bike shops (DUCATI)and shops that sell good clothing like leather pants etc.
Will be in Santa Cruz, San Jose area and posibly the Bay area.
Thanks in advance.;)
Welcome to California! There are several Ducati shops in the area, Moto Italiano in Santa Cruz, Peninsula Honda Ducati in Sunnyvale and Munroe Mitors in San Francisco. For clothing and gear there is Road Rider in Sa Jose (www.roadridermca.com) and Motostrano in Redwood City. Have a great Holiday!

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
There is also a Dainese store in San Francisco which is supposed to be a must see.I've been meaning to get up there, but haven't yet.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
for a dealer I always recomend Modesto Ducati, however they are a bit out of the areas you have mentioned. for leathers and armour, you might also check out Johnson Leather in S.F.
Motostrano usually has something on sale and if you get toward Sacramento, MotoWheels is a Ducati addicts delight

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
ciao doon -

you have to visit the d-store in san francisco ... pm me and i will advise my mobile number, and can meet you up at the d-store (i am heading up friday june 26, to pick up some donated products for sat. june 27 riders for health event in redwood city ... randy mamola, dakota mamola, and a few other stars will be there)

ciao,
johnc

p.s.: i am guessing your a friend of andi's ... don't worry, we wont hold that against you :rolleyes:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ciao doon -

you have to visit the d-store in san francisco ... pm me and i will advise my mobile number, and can meet you up at the d-store (i am heading up friday june 26, to pick up some donated products for sat. june 27 riders for health event in redwood city ... randy mamola, dakota mamola, and a few other stars will be there)

ciao,
johnc

p.s.: i am guessing your a friend of andi's ... don't worry, we wont hold that against you :rolleyes:
Thanks for all the replies, will be in touch.
Got wife and kids in tow so have to work round them.:eek:
Andi's looking after my house at the mo so have to be nice:D
Hope my bike is still in one piece:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts