Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to say Hello to everyone . I'm om my 2nd Ducati monster (821) .I've been lurking this forum for awhile and wanted to make it official . I'm from Upstate NY and can't wait for some nice weather

·
Administrator
13,093 Posts
Yo WoFat! Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms, super glad to have you here as a member.

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Lake Placid , about an hour from the Canadian border . It snowed here last night :frown2:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i didn't even know about the ECM, I will not be able to attend. looks like fun though

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Welcome Wo Fat.

You ever kill off that island hoppin pretty boy McGarret? Hate that guy man..........always showing up at the wrong time of my plot for world domination n shit....................

And them clothes! Sheesh man, tone it down every now and again! Even Liberacci knew when too much was too much. And fook no, pink scarves you sir, cannot rock correctly! Hows come them chicks never caught on man? I mean, really, WTF? Then there was the time you had gotten control of the whole island and he comes in and negotiates a deal where you dont get prosecuted but somehow sail off into the sun in a WW2 Japanese submarine. (Although it looked like a US craft just without the cat converters)

Lots of great people with the correct answers here in our spot of the interwebz...............just not from me, I'm an asshat. Welcome aboard.

Reactions: scott

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Killington is about 3 hrs from me and I know people near there, that might be do able

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Reactions: scott
1 - 11 of 11 Posts