Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I am new to the forums here... I am a Harley Sportster owner and I recently took a Ducati XDiavel out for a spin (a couple times) and fell in love.

Now, I know that this bike is not fully accepted within the Ducati world, nor is it fully accepted by the public. I have little experience on Ducati's, my only other experience was in the Santa Cruz Mtns. on a HyperMotard - was a great experience even though the bike felt small for me (I felt like a bear on the handlebars). I will say this (as a cruiser guy), the look is hot, the functionality (off the track) is plentiful for street riding, and the capacity to take you thousands of miles from home is priceless.

I am pretty sure I will get the XDiavel in the next few months - within the year possibly. I also plan on checking out the Scrambler, Panigale, and a few others (if I can get access). The Monster and StreetFighter have always interested me but my main goal is to have a city bike that is capable in the twisties (Santa Cruz Mtns. provide countless twisty turns).

·
Super Moderator
5,079 Posts
Welcome to the forum XXXdeadhead!

I agree the Diavel can be polarizing...but it's definitely fun to ride!

Good luck with your search!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts