Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, Greetings from California. I’ve been riding for over 10 years now and have owned a fair share of bikes along the way but never a Ducati. I’ve been on and off looking at the Ducati Hypermotard or a Ducati Sport Classic. I absolutely would not refuse and 848 or 1098 if it fell in my lap however.

Anyways, I’ll be around searching reading and researching. hopefully I’ll be able to share some knowledge along the way. Here’s a picture of a couple bikes I have currently running in my stable. As well as [the good parts of] my recent trip to Italy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hey all, Greetings from California. I’ve been riding for over 10 years now and have owned a fair share of bikes along the way but never a Ducati.
Welcome. Where in California are you? Please take the time to fill out your profile. That will allow others on the forum to know where you are. It can be helpful too, as if you need help with something, a member may be nearby and able to lend some assistance.....sean

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. Where in California are you? Please take the time to fill out your profile. That will allow others on the forum to know where you are. It can be helpful too, as if you need help with something, a member may be nearby and able to lend some assistance.....sean
Ventura County, SoCal! Just went through and filled it out thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good luck to you as well! I just picked up my first Ducati (996) and it's definitely something special compared to other bikes I've owned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts