Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am a female Hyper owner, and I thought it would be fun for all of us girls to say hello, post a pic, and see just how many there are of us!

Maybe we could have a HyperChick meet someday down the road.....

So, I'll start: Hi! I'm Sara from northern California:D

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
cue the Jackals.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
You need to meet esca rossa. She is very cool and quite fast on 2 wheels! Join us for a ride one of these weekends! We always post up when we're organizing.

Cheers

:abduct:

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You need to meet esca rossa. She is very cool and quite fast on 2 wheels! Join us for a ride one of these weekends! We always post up when we're organizing.

Cheers

:abduct:
Yes, one of these days it would be fun to make the trek down south and meet all you Hyper Peeps!
I live way up north near Eureka, CA.... AKA: twisty land:)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Duh..... I thought your avatar said Fontana, not Fortuna!

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Wait, isn't there already a thread for this? :p

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
My mates say a ride like a sheila .....does that count :D

Welcome to the Tardis loop.

If you are over in Wanaka look us up (did your Tardis come with floaties :eek:)

Anyway enjoy and any questions fire away.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wait, isn't there already a thread for this? :p

Nope. Not that I could find anyway..... I did a couple of searches..... the closest one was of a thread to post up photos of Hypers with sexy babes; but, that's a bit different than a thread for women who own/ride a Hyper.....:)

Sooo, if you guys know any of the female owners, let them know so I can say Hi!:)

thanks;)

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Duh..... I thought your avatar said Fontana, not Fortuna!

Yep, wish I was closer to more Hyper owners, but, I do have a great twisty playground ...... the Hyper was MADE for the roads where I live (well, that is WITH the larger gas tank only:)...... my husband is currently selling his 2008 KLR 650 and his 1992 907 ie, so that he can buy a Hyper!..... :abduct:

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My mates say a ride like a sheila .....does that count :D

Welcome to the Tardis loop.

If you are over in Wanaka look us up (did your Tardis come with floaties :eek:)

Anyway enjoy and any questions fire away.
You are very kind, sir, and thank you for the welcome. Hmmm.... a Hyper with floaties..... sounds like something James Bond would have....we'll have to do a little R&D on that one:D

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, where are all the Hypermotard women/females/girlz/babe-o-ramas?.......:cool:

I know you are out there.... somewhere...

Hellooooooooo?.......:)

..........Bueller?.........:D

maybe they are all out riding......he, he, he.........:yeah:

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
I traded my Hyper for a GT1000. :abduct:

Welcome to the group. It's good to see at least one active female member keeping these guys in line! :)

Debby

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I traded my Hyper for a GT1000. :abduct:

Welcome to the group. It's good to see at least one active female member keeping these guys in line! :)

Debby
Hi Debby~

Thanks for checking in, looks like I should change this thread to include any female Ducati owners?!:D

So, now I'm curious and interested ..... why did you go to the GT1000 ? what are your likes and dislikes about both bikes (the Hyper and the GT1000)? Do you have a photo of you and your new "pony" and/or a pic of you and your old Hypo?:)

Sara

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Hi Sara,

Sorry, this is off topic but I was just in Fortuna on Sunday on my Hyper heading back home. Ate at the Eel River Brewery. Great roads out there. And you're just a few hundred miles from even more great riding up in Oregon!

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Sara,

Sorry, this is off topic but I was just in Fortuna on Sunday on my Hyper heading back home. Ate at the Eel River Brewery. Great roads out there. And you're just a few hundred miles from even more great riding up in Oregon!
Hi, yes, great roads! Did you come up Highway 1, did you get out on Highway 36, or do the Lost Coast Loop through Petrolia and Honeydew?
My husband and I are Eel River Brewery regulars :)

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
the closest one was of a thread to post up photos of Hypers with sexy babes; but, that's a bit different than a thread for women who own/ride a Hyper.....:)
I was joking :D A lady friend of mine rides, but a Monster not a Hyper.

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Hi, yes, great roads! Did you come up Highway 1, did you get out on Highway 36, or do the Lost Coast Loop through Petrolia and Honeydew?
My husband and I are Eel River Brewery regulars :)
Hi,

Yeah, did 36 (No fog!), Lost Coast (Cows!) and returned along Highway 1 all the way down.

It's like asphalt gold. The person who I was following kept remarking on the new paving or the painted divider on the goat trail leading to the Lost Coast. All I know is, i'm jealous and wish these roads were closer!

You and your husband must be great riders if those are your regulars.

I did notice an awful lot of cruisers though and a distinct lack of sporty bikes. Shame, really....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yes, one of these days it would be fun to make the trek down south and meet all you Hyper Peeps!
I live way up north near Eureka, CA.... AKA: twisty land:)
Howdy Sara,
Great idea for a string. :)

I do not have a Hyper, but ride with many of the boys who do. I have ridden Aloha Alex's from Wrightwood to Newcomes restaurant, and loved the h#ll out of it (once I figured out the footpegs were in front of me)! I contemplated getting one, but am far too enamored with the sportbikes. I do not yet have my first Ducati (ssshhhhh ;) ) but plan to have it by the end of the year. After my ride on the 1198S, I fell completely in love, and now understand the lure of the Ducati for so many.

It's great to see and meet fellow female riders! And if you are ever in the LA area, look us up! It would be fantastic to get to ride with you.
Ciao,
Noelle

1 - 20 of 34 Posts