Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just traded my 2000 Suzuki GSXR 750 for a 2000 Ducati 748. I love it! It's been needing my attention already but I'm used to it, I already drive an Audi A4 and work on it all the time. It's like having 3 wives now haha. I'm 31 from Everett, Wa. Hope to maybe find some people that want to ride locally around here.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi! Welcome to the forum! The 748 is a beautiful bike, is that the one that was in sale recently in Redmond, I think? I thought about it because I live the 9xx series and the 7xx by extension.
I'm in Seattle, maybe we can ride together sometime.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi! Welcome to the forum! The 748 is a beautiful bike, is that the one that was in sale recently in Redmond, I think? I thought about it because I live the 9xx series and the 7xx by extension.
I'm in Seattle, maybe we can ride together sometime.

Hey, no it was a guy in marysville, I don't even think he had it up for sale. He just really liked gixxers so we traded. I'm pretty happy with it though. I commute down to Renton every day. I need to fix a couple more things now on the bike then I'll be able to ride.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
Great! Let me know if I can be of any help. At some point I'd like to buy a 996 or 998 park it in the living room and just stare at it for hours... But I already have a Monster and the ST3 so something will have to leave before another bike comes in...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts