Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking in the shadows getting useful technical information for awhile... I thought it was about time to say hello!

So...

Hello all!

:)

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,470 Posts
Hello. What technical info were you looking for? What do you ride?

Welcome to the group.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

Found various bits of very helpful information... ST4 timing belt replacement, opinions about finer copper stranded battery cables, etc. So, now have new happy belts installed and made new battery cables which are really good!

Also pulled apart my tachometer and found the pesky ground issue, soldered the broken connections and now it functions. This website has bountiful useful tidbits. ;)

I ride a 99 ST4 rat bike.

·
Registered
162 Posts
99' St4 rat bike. I like the sound of that.. haha! Post some pics.

I have a 2002 900ss and live in DC, welcome.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ahh yea! Love it.

I need to find a Ducati like this.. my problem is that i ride everyday and store my daily bike on the street in the city.

My 900ss is in such nice condition that i get anxiety every time its in the city; like i can't sleep at night,. haha!

Its not unfounded fear either, Ex: A couple weeks ago I came outside to find my Versys 650 just laying on the street... fortunately it has crash bars so the only damage was a broken windshield. (Its been chilly without that lately.. need to replace asap)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts